Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Penguins Nation Debute

Hello everyone and welcome to the first addition of Penguins Nation, a show by fans for the fans. David and I are both broadcasting majors. We’ve been wanting to do a penguin’s show for a long time and finally put it into action. David is our host of Titan Town Sports for The County Line and a long time fan. For me, I have been playing competitive Ice hockey for over six years and never miss a Penguins game. On our shows we will discus the penguins and break down game performances. Although we my not be so called “experts” we watch the games just like anyone else, and David and I will call it how it is. Enjoy the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dougie; you and David did pretty well. I have to say im impressed! You know me... holding my attention is a tough thing to do but i actually enjoyed hearing what you guys had to say. I like the idea of a pens blog. I think there are a few things that will help you guys but you and i can talk about them later. It has nothing to the broadcasting. I think what you guys talk about is pretty solid and most importantly interesting. So, good job and best of luck!

Chris