Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Your My Favorite!

This week I would like to talk about one of my fellow BC majors Amanda Conway. Even though I am a 5th year senior I have been with this class sense their freshman year and person who has always impressed me as been Amanda.

What I see in Amanda is her skill and potential to be an amazing Broadcaster. I and Amanda are both EP’s for Titan Radio News and it really gave me a chance to see her in action. This girl is amazing with her writing skills and in my opinion one of the best writers we have in our major. I have to say I envy her writing style and talent to tell the story.

I know Amanda has aspirations of being a TV news reporter. Judging from my experience with WTAE and from my own observation, I feel it would highly benefit her to work on her adlibbing. This is one skill that is very key to any broadcaster and if she can master or even manage it, Amanda would exceed to the next level. One of the reasons I choose to write about Amanda is because of her work ethic. Sometimes I wish I had the drive and work ethic as some of the people I work with and Amanda is just a Machine. Just one look at her schedule would make me want to cry. This is a girl who always has her stories done ahead of time and is constantly putting her foot forward.

The role I think would be great for Amanda would to be a producer, the person who writes all the scripts for the anchors. I mention earlier about her writing skills and I think this could fit her best. But I could be wrong. And because I think Amanda will be successful I will stay in touch with Amanda in hope she could hook me up with some money haha just kidding. Amanda Conway your awesome!

No comments: