Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello Job

This week for Capstone our teacher wanted us to search for a job that we would want to Apply too and write a cover letter for that job. For me, I had a hard time finding a job I really want and settled with Fres-co System USA, Inc. They had a job opening in their Eiditing department.


36, Maple street Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA, 15205

November 6, 2008


To whom this may concern

My name is Douglas Kunst and I am writing in concerns about a job opening in your video editing department. I came across Fres-co System USA, Inc by searching on Monster. I will soon be a College graduate from Westminster where I studied Broadcast Communication.

I am interested in the position because I have a strong desire in filming and Editing. Through my years at Westminster College I have extensively worked with Adobe Premiere software. My experiences in this field is vast, and feel that I would hit the ground running working for you. For my College’s TV program I weekly cut Packages, VO’s, SOT’s and so on. I feel that my creativity stands out about the rest.

I know if I were to be employed by Fres-co System that it would be a great investment for both parties. Please feel free ton contact me through Email or by phone. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my letter and thanks for the consideration

Sincerely,

Douglas Kunst

No comments: